ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where did you stick yours

the cliosport.net sticker that is :)

i got the "smaller" one and im thinking of slapping it on the drivers side in the rear window :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Thats where mine is...its a good little place, and if you look in your mirror you can see it the right way round!!! Sad, but true!!!!

Mini Cooper S sport

Mines in the rear windscreen, passenger side..

Its not totally straight though, which is annoying - if it was on the drivers side it would annoy me every time I looked in the mirror!

Same here, drivers side rear window, be sure though as the letters come off individually so no pulling off again if ya change ya mind, mines at the top corner with an RTOC one too.

Clio 182

But if its in the drivers side rear window, it will only be seen if Im getting overtaken :confused: Ill prob put mine on rear windscreen when I get it:)

seeing as i have some other crap on the left side it looks like its going to go on the right, just above the wiper, so other road monkees can see it ;)

182, Golf

After great consideration i ended up sticking it just above the rear wiper in the middle of the rear window. Mine was also a small one

111s

Front windscreen under tax disc... for oncoming members to see.:D

Could do with another for the rear though.