ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where do you all park your clio's overnight?

172 Cup, Clio 197
azzer2000 said:
At the end of the day, its a Clio m8, i doubt it would get messed with. But mine sits right back in my drive behind locked gates :rasp:

It's funny the amount of people that say this...... About 7 years ago my mates g/friend bought a J reg XR2I in silver, was quite nice in good nick. She couldn't afford to insure it that day, but was gonna insure it the following morning when she got paid. She parked it on her drive, fully locked with her dads car parked in front of it.
The t***s broke into her dads car, moved it out of the way then nicked the XR2I, that was in a good area aswell, gutted, no insurance! That was only a Fiesta, so it don't matter what car it is, if they like it they'll take it. But if its in the garage, they can't see it!;)

Last edited:
  172 Cup, Clio 197
Emma 172 cup said:
My cup is usually parked in the driveway, got a cavvy turbo and a STi RA to compete with to get into the garage lol!

Sounds like fun at your house! LOL Nice selection of motors!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Either garage or lately I have become lazy and just keep it in the drive, but at least its secured by electronic gates

Clio 172 Cup
leekirlew said:
Sounds like fun at your house! LOL Nice selection of motors!

Thanks, cant take much credit for the other 2 cars, they belong to my bf. I'm insured for the cav turbo, but its too expensive to insure me on the scooby :dapprove:

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Here ...

GarageTidy.jpg

andy - thats a hell of a garage!!

lucky man! house must be fairly large?

taylor.. unfortunately most CCTV footage you get will NOT be enough to 'prove' the person has done the crime..