ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where in earth does the part go??

clio 172 cup
As the post says, I'm in the process of putting the car back together after changing the gearbox, and having been weeks since i stripped it down I cannot for the life of me remember where this parts goes, and I didn't take a photo of this part unlike everything else.

Help.

Attachments

• 15327956519121924257686.jpg
    15327956519121924257686.jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 328
  clio 172 cup
Have you been gifted with any extra bolts doing the job? ?
Surprisingly I ended up with two missing nuts,
And having my nose glued back together after the breaker bar I was levering the exhaust manifold off with twatted me in the face.

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Surprisingly I ended up with two missing nuts,
And having my nose glued back together after the breaker bar I was levering the exhaust manifold off with twatted me in the face.
Its a right of passage, I almost broke my own nose when a rear diff refill plug cracked off suddenly under my Renault 21. Needless to say I don't double-hand-pull spanners toward my face any more
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

@kaosiow Ouch ? Reminded me when I decided it was a good idea to use a normal drill with a socket attachment on and keep the trigger held on the bolt, spun right way into my face and knocked my glasses off into the engine bay, lesson learnt