ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is best for a standard exhaust?

2010 Jetta TDi 140
I am in need of a new cat back standard exhaust for my 04 172. The current kwik fit exhaust is 3 years old according to the receipt from the previous owner and does not fit properly (and it cost £490!). It seems to hit the rear axle whenever I have people in the back of the car and crack. It has now been repaired too many times to do again so need a replacement.

Any ideas? Ideally I would like a standard Renault one but I'm guessing this would be very expensive!

Thanks.

Go for an aftermarket stainless steel one it doesn't have to be loud, will last forever and be a lot cheaper than a standard one that will fall to bits after a while.

Clio 197
i got a pattern part center section and backbox for 130 from my local parts place .. however it also hits the rear beam but thats mount related