53Juc Car Ph2 FF 172 May 14, 2008 #1 I know this is a really bone question but I've checked all the fuses in the box on the dash but for some reason my boot light refuses to work?? Any ideas guys and gals? p.s Yes I have checked the bulb also for all you smart arses! :rasp:
I know this is a really bone question but I've checked all the fuses in the box on the dash but for some reason my boot light refuses to work?? Any ideas guys and gals? p.s Yes I have checked the bulb also for all you smart arses! :rasp:
C CroClio Sep 7, 2010 #3 I have the same problem, boot light refuses to work, bulb looks ok and so is the fuse but i got no light
I have the same problem, boot light refuses to work, bulb looks ok and so is the fuse but i got no light
Neat Sep 7, 2010 #4 Is it earthed to the bodyshell somewhere? (I'm no auto electrics expert). Maybe check that. Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
CCrispUK Sep 7, 2010 #5 Mine didn't work when i got te car, pulled it out and the sodding thing wasn't even plugged in!
C CroClio Sep 8, 2010 #6 pulled apart the area around the boot latch yesterday but there are no wires going to or from the latch and no sensors to be seen anywhere either... on the plus side though i did manage to fix a rattle coming from that area anyone else have any ideas? could the boot light switch be in the boot lid?
pulled apart the area around the boot latch yesterday but there are no wires going to or from the latch and no sensors to be seen anywhere either... on the plus side though i did manage to fix a rattle coming from that area anyone else have any ideas? could the boot light switch be in the boot lid?
M markkram Car Now Sold :-( Sep 8, 2010 #7 If it's the same as the glove box light it only operates when headlights are on.