ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to buy 'ball joints' for a Clio 182

Mondeo TDCI 130
Yep, 99% sure it's renault only, and iirc its a complete arm on the RS models, you cant just buy a balljoint!

BMW M135i
My local factors can get QH lower balljoints seperate for the non-RS/RS models, they're about £10 a pop. Changed 2 on my old 1.6 and they seemed fine quality and fit wise. Much better than the £60odd (iirc) renault wanted for a full lower arm.

ValverInBits
Yep, 99% sure it's renault only, and iirc its a complete arm on the RS models, you cant just buy a balljoint!

erm, the wishbone and balljoint are separate parts bolted together on my 172ph2.
And the ball joint's can be had separately from people like eurocarparts, gsf iirc?

erm, the wishbone and balljoint are separate parts bolted together on my 172ph2.
And the ball joint's can be had separately from people like eurocarparts, gsf iirc?

But you can only buy them bolted togther.

You can get copy cat parts I woulnd't touch them.

Lionel Richie
i've never found them for the RS anywhere apart from renault, i've always had to buy from the dealer, trade discout helps :)

172 MKII FF

This chap is right and knows his stuff. for clios you have to buy the complete arm.

Correct. I had to buy a wishbone to get the ball joint, I had people telling me you could get it as a seperate part but you can't. There is a couple of mm difference apparently, consequently, the whole arm needs to be purchased. It cost me around £60 for the arm and £15 to have it fitted.

Actually I think we had this discussion lemonnobby1 on another post when I needed mine about 6 month ago.

Was a 197
have you tried shop4parts.co.uk, they sell genuine renault parts. ive had oil filter and ignition coil from them, have a look

Just to clarify you can buy another Renault car part which does fit I don't recomend it or any copy cat part for the car do it right.