ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy brand new relays

M135i
Where can i buy some new relays for uch ?

Headlights have stopped working, traced the wires and they seem to be ok so was going to replace all the relays.

Tried a quick search on google and coudnlt find nothing.

Do halfrauds sell them ?

Mazda Mx5 1.8 Mk2
I had to get mine from a renault dealer, I have a feeling that is the only place you can get them

clio 172
Reviving an old thread, anyone know an on-line source for these? Or a part number for 12v relays (Ph1 172).

Thanks

Polo + Micra
pretty sure most relays are standard

so just search Google for automotive relays

clio 172
Cheers, I tried Halfards, Maplins and a local parts place yesterday and was directed straight to Renault.

I an a litle confused as to what I am buying as they are smaller than the ones on most web-sites; model number is 8200 63 345 on the top. Has anyoe bought these from elsewhere apart from Renault?

Clio 197
i would ring Renault for a price first and take it from there, they might not be that expensive and will save you the hassle

BMW M135i
model number is 8200 63 345 on the top. Has anyoe bought these from elsewhere apart from Renault?
Thats the renault part number but you're missing a number. Which ones are you after? The ones on the multitimer unit? (passenger footwell)

clio 172
Thanks for the replys,

Forgot about RS and Farnell; I used them as suppliers in my last job.

I am after the relays in the engine bay (passenger side); and the part number is 8200 263 345 ( I missed a number out). Really I just need to know the spec so I can purchase the correct part.

I believe Renault charge around £13 per relay which is why I am keen to find another supplier. I have an unfixable ECU problem which may cause me to get through a few relays.