ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy Camber Bolts?

E91 M Sport
I need camber bolts for my coilovers on the 182 - where is the cheapest place to buy them? Do Demon Tweeks do them? What size do I need?

Also, these rear 'shims' that can change rear camber, how much and where from? (how much adjustment do these allow?)

Cheers!

Rear shims from Yozzasport or Renault sport but there for the racers only so although they have part numbers there difficult to order from a dealer in the UK.
Camber bolts front ktec etc they should know the size etc to order. There shouldn't be much difference they cost a lot to make.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
edde said:
Rear shims from Yozzasport or Renault sport but there for the racers only so although they have part numbers there difficult to order from a dealer in the UK.
Camber bolts front ktec etc they should know the size etc to order. There shouldn't be much difference they cost a lot to make.

the ones k-tec sell are h&r tc114 you'll get them cheaper from motorsport tuning,there contact number is 01375 489510

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
miketheman2k said:
Just phoned Motorsport where they retail for £47 - seems quite a lot, anyone else sell these?

i cant understand that i only payed about £35 for mine

E91 M Sport
Maybe they didn't like the sound of my voice!

I have ordered them from 2modified now, very helpful and cheaper than the others :approve:

Skoda Fabia vRS
all of the genuine H&R ones will be pricey, i know the cost price on them as we can get them at work, they are not making much money on em at all

if your paying less than £30 they wont be H&R's, they will be cheap copies