ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy engine mount "on the day"?

Clio 172
Hi guys

Basically, I need to change some of my engine mounts today. Where is the best place to buy them so I can have them today? I have a feeling most auto factors won't have them on the shelf?

Eurocrapparts only shows having the "left" mount, would that be gearbox one? (one under the battery?

It's for a Phase 2 (51 plate) 172

Cheers again guys

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
upper engine mount is genuine only AFAIK. I've not found anything else worth using anyway. Upper gearbox, the ECP one is fine, genuine is over priced for what it is, and not very long lasting.

Clio 172
Sorry to be completely thick Dan, but what one is upper engine? One on the left as you look at it?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
My local factors sell decent upper engine mounts, iirc, (you'll have to do a lot of searching under my username) but you can get the one for a kangoo and it's the same but much cheaper.

My local factors is SC motorfactors, I imagine euro's, GSF, all of them will do the mounts.

Just seen that NWP Link, £76 WTF?!??!

I paid about £40 if that for a kangoo one.