ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy exhaust???

Brisol my lover..
my middle section of exhaust from the cat to the back box is f**ked. Its making a noise like ive got a load of nuts and bolts floating around in it:dapprove: , anyway its been like this for ages and now ive decided to brush the dust off my wallet and buy a new one.
I work for Renault so i checked parts this morn and the section of exhaust is just under £200 :eek: i get about 25% off this but does anyone know where i can get one cheaper???? help... spending money is something i only do at christmas.:approve:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You don't spend money at xmas, you liar......

(p.s, HAHAHAHAHHA!! told you it was expensive!!)

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'd have thought that's as cheap as you'll get it mate unless you find one second hand at a breaker's or something.

Alternatively you can go aftermarket, ProSpeed, and get better quality that'll last longer and save money in the long run.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^^ i don't think you understand Ads, this is Jon 'i refuse to spend money' Simons you're talking to!!