ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy front ball joints for a 172?

It's nearly MOT time and I've been doing some pre checks and one side has a little play in it.

Been to euro parts who don't stock.

Any ideas where I can get them from? The wishbones are fine so I'm just after the ball joints

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I've bought Lemforder balljoints before from ECP for my 172. Need to watch out though that they are in the right box, I once got 10mm versions in a 12mm box so make sure you have the right ones before leaving the shop.

PH2 172
It's nearly MOT time and I've been doing some pre checks and one side has a little play in it.

Been to euro parts who don't stock.

Any ideas where I can get them from? The wishbones are fine so I'm just after the ball joints
Andrew Page (used to be Partco,Unipart) if you have a branch near you.
Mine are 12mm bolts on my 172 Ph2.

It`s just a shouldered bolt with a nylock nut.Play can develope if it was not correctly done up in the first place.
It costs nothing to check it.
I'll check it out before I part with some more cash. Cheers buddy would never have thought to check