ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to buy rear wheel bearings?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
looked everywhere including internet, got some from discount auto parts years ago and they only lasted a few weeks so obviously i dont want cheap s**t again. where do you guys get them? any traders on here sell them?

cheers guys kev.

Da

Less
Are you getting complete rear discs or looking at having the bearings pressed in?

Clio 182
I'm buying these, reason being, pads are worn anyways! So meh, may as well do it all in one hit ;)

edit; cheapest I have found, if anyone can do them cheaper, PM me haha!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
incase any1 else was wondering hutchie just priced renault ones at 50 quid a side. lol

ill check that link out fella.

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Do you have a local GSF motorfactors, they do the complete lot at a reasonable price, also dont forget to check the little shims behind the discs they are prone to breaking. renault only and they are not a stock item with them, i have a couple of sets on the shelf if you do need them. I can get some discs/bearing/abs rings all assembled sent out next day aswell if you need them.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
If any1 uses the above link don't make the same mistake I made. The word kit is for 1 side so now have to order another 1 FFS.