ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to put petrol cap when filling up, just found out today!?!?

Lol how could never spot it, I noticed on my first fill up.

I didn't ever use it though as my keys would rub against the bodywork.

Turbo LY R27
Lol im suprised how many people havnt noticed this before, i always thought it was obvious lol! CS group buy at specsavers ;) ??

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I used my detailing brush to clean in around the fuel cap etc, and was wondering what the hook was for.

Strange that i come on here and see this now haha.

Had clios for nearly 4 years too xP

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
They've been on Renaults since at least 'r' reg Meganes. On my megane its on a line like matts 200.

so its a though they had years ago!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Haii
qeqyjege.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone add a poll to see what percentage did and didn't know this lol?

mines BG so my excuse is its harder to see haha

anyway, my first clio was silver- no excuse at all now

you hardcore b*****d! haha not a chance it'd be that far away from me, but thats just me :)
its not far away from you,its literally within reach, i always try keep it towards my side and keep an eye on it or just stand it on the roof occasionally lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
How. The. f**k.

Noticed it the first time I ever filled my car up. Used it ever since. I did worry about the keys hitting the paintwork, but even with my massive bundle it still hangs free (snigger).

330Ci cab
its not far away from you,its literally within reach, i always try keep it towards my side and keep an eye on it or just stand it on the roof occasionally lol

How. The. f**k.

Noticed it the first time I ever filled my car up. Used it ever since. I did worry about the keys hitting the paintwork, but even with my massive bundle it still hangs free (snigger).

i always spot things like this and the storm trooper looks ace hanging loose while i fill up, and still, f**k that mitch! scratches etc lol

a car's a car to me mate, could be any car and it would still be the same with me, should have seen the state of my car at a RR day back in 2011, every ones car nicely washed,polish the works i roll up filthy,dented rear quarter and was 2nd highest powered car of the day with a 182 nipping it at 183, its about mechanical's to me as long as it runs/drives alright i couldn't give a s**t about swirl central lol

Titanium 182
I've had 5 clios and I used to do this, but since getting my newest one I'd forgotten about it and kept putting it on the pump when I filled up.

Thanks for reminding me :rasp:

320d
I've always used it. Can't remember how I first noticed it though, probably from my first day of driving when I got my 1.2.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm surprised at how many people have had clios for ages and didn't noticed this!

I never left my keys in it though, always took them out.