ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where's a 182 for me to buy!

BG Clio 182
Live around Selby / York area and really want a nice clean 182, low mileage (sub like 60k) and obviously looked after with the belts been changed! I am prepared to travel but there are some nice ones on at the minute, just in scotland, wales and london area, just a bit too far! :( I am looking to buy when my insurance comes in i.e. the 21st of next month but will put down a deposit on the right car for sure. I dunno if i'm in the right section but please get in touch if you know of any! missed a stunner over at DTM a lightblue one :( wish i was a bit quicker! Cheers Guys!

BG Clio 182
Ahh yeah, my girlfriend knows a few people from hirst courtney.

Yeah you're right on the location :)

Haha ;) yeah is that where you live then or? Oh does she haha :) yeah well its actually a village next to it called temple hirst but its a tiny place only a few hosues and no ones ever heard of it XD lol. Do you know of any nice cars for sale or coming up for sale? don't really know where to start, ive tried pistonheads, autotrader, ebay and of course here, but it all looks shite to me to be honest. What sort of mileage would you be looking at for a really nice car that you can drive fairly hard and not break? i.e the engine still has plenty of life left in it? haha. Thanks for replying anyway :) lol.

That's my girlfriends house. Ahh right, well everyone seems to know each other in that area lol I don't know of any for sale at the moment. Mileage wise I wouldn't worry about unless service history was a big vague. Mine has 103k on and has been on track twice in the last 12months and I've no worry of the car breaking down.

BG Clio 182
Haha well theres a company called DTM cars over at newcastle, he has a fairly nice inferno with all belts changed with 75k on it.... looks really nice actually :) Yeah, definitely will go for one with FSH. Just a piss take to be honest, up for buying a car and spending decent money for a nice one, and thers hardly any about :(

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Haha well theres a company called DTM cars over at newcastle, he has a fairly nice inferno with all belts changed with 75k on it.... looks really nice actually :) Yeah, definitely will go for one with FSH. Just a piss take to be honest, up for buying a car and spending decent money for a nice one, and thers hardly any about :(

DTM are a trader on here, with a very good reputation from what I hear. This is their trader section;

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?198-DTM-Cars-Ltd

Might be selling mine shortly if I can get the right price for it ... 55 plate BG FF with Recaros, 71k, bought from R-Sport. If you search my posts there's a thread with pics, and the original sale thread.