ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where's the best place for remap

Clio RS 182
Hi, who knows the best place to get a remap, how much and what power gains, like the sound of JMS remap as it pops and bangs, did have one of the lads from there on the phone but got cut off, and is there any mods to do before I get remaped, already got k&n panel filter and min cat back, help please. Cheers nick

Clio RS 182
Cheers, just spoke to them, they will call me back tommorrow and let me know power gains, price was 299 plus vat, should I get it decated or anything before remap??

Golf GTD Mk7
if you are planning on modding more, get everything done you want, then map it. decat doesn't make much difference really (less restiction, so maybe a few bhp), and it will be much more noisy.

Ph 2 172
Sorry to invade your thread matey but I've got same question, only I'm in the North West. Wheres best for a re-map? Anyone had any good experiences from companies up this way?