ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whey

Meg 230 f1
Finaly got my clio sport matts from justmatz took about a month but look top notch, also just ordered my new exhaust from k-tech racing its the 182 for 172 one that should be here in the next week. also getting my new battery cover engraved with the clio sport logo so should be getting that monday as well

got a magnex up for sale in that form so ave a look if you intrested
here are the matts

View attachment 22476

ignor the other picture

Last edited:
  Formally Clio 182
Whats with the fire alarm?

attachment.php

1.2 16V Dynamique
Its a totally natural thing to have a picture of a fire alarm stored away in your photo albums!

Meg 230 f1
thanks cant wait to get my new exhaust hope it fits ok, on a bit of a downer at the mo coz i thought front bearing had gone put new 1 in and it was and looked at the price of the rear and i aint spending 170 quid if it dont fix the problem, so gotta take it to renault:(

They look absolutely lush, I've just got some standard halfords ones with a blue trim, and the cut-out for the driver's foot-rest isn't big enough so it doesn't actually sit straight lol. May have to invest in some of these once I've worn my current ones out a bit (only got 'em a couple of weeks ago... can't justify spending more money on mats already!!!)