ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHICH 16 INCH WHEELS TO GET

hey up everyone..wanting to change my alloys for some new 16 inch wheels? any suggestions/pics etc....thought about tsw reflexs and can get four wheels for 375 delivered..can anyone get these cheaper...thanks to everyone

cheers mate thanks for that ..any prices on the above just for the wheels only!!! those bsas are really great

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

The second one of SilverRSC suggestion would look great on a cup but are they a bit too similar to the turinis?

The first ones would look amazing on a flame red car - rally sl*g!!

i like those BSAs (is it me or do they have a bit of a OE volvo alloy look to them?!).

anyone getting rims for their cup gonna be selling a set of turinis then?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Why do you wanna swap the Turinis mate?!

Theyre a superb wheel...

Why not do something different to them like change the colour to anthracite, or even white?!

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

a guy mailto:howard@clubauto.freeserve.co.uk">howard@clubauto.freeserve.co.uk was selling some 16" hydras with toyo tyres , I think he was after around £400, maybe worth a try.

cheers guys thanks for that..i have already got rid of the turinis for the stabdard 172 wheels but fancied something different..anymore i could have a look at? what about the tsw reflex then good or bad choice..thanks again..how much are the oz wheels siverrsc!!!!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by CUPPY on 15 February 2004

what are the nicest white wheels i can get???
Theres plenty of choice mate, but its all down to personal taste at the end of the day...

I used to have white Speedline Chronos on my blue 106 GTi and they looked superb! :D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

We (the club members) get a discount on Speedline alloys apparently...

See the discount section for info!