ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which 2gb memory card for Nokia N80?

1.6 Si
Hi guys
Is there a particular brand of MiniSD card that I should get for an N80? I've heard these smartphones can be a bit temperamental when it comes to memory cards, is this true or will a generic one do?
Thanks

ex Clio 172 owner :(
oooooh, my N80 has just arrived 5 mins ago by courier.... just felt like I needed to say that.

currently on charge...mmmm

MK2 Clio V6 255
Other make, got there own one and its been great so far loaded it up with tunes and programs and its not froze.

was £24.99

Sandisk is £47 I think

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
My sandisk doesn't seem to be having the problems anymore since updating the firmware.

1.6 Si
Chris1.4RT said:
oooooh, my N80 has just arrived 5 mins ago by courier.... just felt like I needed to say that.

Mines coming Thursday, just need to get the memory card for Thursday too as i'm away on hols Friday. Might try the firmware upgrade (if needed) if I have time.

GW RS200
Chris1.4RT said:

It'll be flat by this time tomorrow then - stupid battery :-(

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Limowreck said:
How long did they take for delivery? Need next day ideally.

Mine took a week but upto now its been 100% so im happy. I had a dodgy sandisk from ebay which worked fine in my digi camera but not in the phone. The phone DID NOT LIKE IT at all, luckily i got my money back though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
if uread the forums, people have problems with sandisk and moby memory etc. The only tried and tested reliable card is the a-data

1.6 Si
DennisV6 said:

^^Out of stock! :(

Keep hearing lots of problems with Sandisk & Mymemory ones, i'm sure the new firmware sorts this out but I'm going to take a bit of a gamble and buy a Transcend one, have a good reputation in USA, fast speed and the shop can send to me by special delivery for a couple quid more if ordered b4 3pm. £36.94p inc. guaranteed next day delivery.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2GB-MINI-SD-NOKIA-6280-N71-N73-N93-N80-TRANSCEND-MEMORY_W0QQitemZ110026867354