ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which 6x9’s

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Right after selling all my system from my old clio i have started again and currently have a pioneer 7400mp mp3 head unit with coax infinity front speakers and a stealth shelf on the way but i am stuck on which 6x9s to get what with there being so many to choose from. I used to have mb quarts and found them to be top notch.

but what now? maybe infinity? jbl? or mb quarts again?? HELP!!!!

not sure about that? ive had kappas which I blew! they sounded alright before I did that tho, ive got Phoenix Gold Tantrum 6*9s which are around 150 notes and they rock tho sh*t! really compliment my focal 3 ways i have up front :)

Infinity 6953is mate. Very good speakers plus theyll compliment the Infinity coax speakers you have up-front. DONT buy them from Halfords though, as youll be expected to cough up £100! Get them on-line. Ive seen them as cheap as £60.00.

Just fitted some infinity kappa 693.5i Which are tops and dont struggle with anything i have tried to trough at them. I payed £85 out of the back of max power for them which seems to be the going rate in there. they even come with there own x overs ( must be good ) 330w peak power. You have started of well just dont go & spoil a good thing ( JBL sh*t etc ).;)