ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Aerial?

renault clio
Having problems deciding between a black Autoleads aerial and the Honda aerial on my Clio..what do you guys think?

I think I prefer the Autoleads aerial becuase it fits the standard base much better and seems to suit the lines of the clio,especially the rear..but im tempted to spray it matt black?...I think the Honda aerial is too chunky?

Autoleads aerial:

DSCN4632.jpg

DSCN4643.jpg

DSCN4642.jpg

Honda aerial:

DSCN4636.jpg

DSCN4638.jpg

DSCN4640.jpg

Leon Cupra R 225
autoleads then ctr stylee, defo not standard. you could poke someone's eye out with a standard one!

Leon Cupra R 225
get it sprayed as close to the black gold colour as you can mate, that's what I'd do to get it looking flush... :)

renault clio
which ever one you dont choose can i buy it ? have first refusal ?

the Autoleads aerial came with two different sizes of antena so ive put the slightly longer one on and it looks perfect..so im sticking with the Autoleads one...therefore you can buy the Honda Civic one off me if you like dude?

lol!......the dartboard is yours my friend...but the spades staying:nono: ..i'd miss it too much! :cool:

tiTTy & SV650
nah thats not the autoleads one I'm going for that ones aluminium and not as standard looking as the one i'm going for I've updated the ctr group buy thread if anyones interested.

the ctr ones are usually £6 on ebay incv postage by the way, not £3

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
can i have second dibs on the CTR aerial, prefer it to the autoleads one!

Fiesta ST3
autoleads if its got to be one of those two...
i've got one of my mates vectra on mine, it looks like the original but alot shorter..

Last edited: