ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which alloys look better? I can't decide!

Slow red one
My current one's.... 16" canasta that came with the car
IMG_6448.jpg

Or these 17" megane alloys that I badly photoshopped on, would get them done in black once brought if I do....
IMG_6272edit.jpg

I can't decide as I like em both but change is always fun.

Slow red one
Thanks guys, lower will come eventually though if I slam it the kit may have to come of as it scraps in the multi story car parks and ain't even that low atm

Lower it on the canasta wheels, Not so low on the back it looks broken, Then if you decide to go for the megs do it.

Try the lowness on the canasta's first imo. Then go from there.

Slow red one
hmm bearing in mind with the above pic the megs would be black once done. Think I may buy em lower it in a few months and then decide plus the megs are 1" difference wheyyyyy

They were actually black in the picture i got them from! it was just a really poor photo, so it's not come out great.

Tbh, you can't go wrong with your Canastas, lower it - obviously not crazy amounts, then decide about meggy wheels!

TT 225
Lower it on the canasta wheels, Not so low on the back it looks broken, Then if you decide to go for the megs do it.

Try the lowness on the canasta's first imo. Then go from there.

This man is 100% correct. Bio's looked awesome slammed on those wheels buy at least if you don't like it which I'm sure you will you can always get the nervasports.

Slow red one
Yeah true, just think maybe I should get em while I can and then I can always sell em on. coils in a few months but once fitted may need to decide on the SX kit as I like it but once low could get in the way, will have to wait and see. Thanks for everyones thoughts

vauxhall corsa vxr
original wheels mate, only coz i know whose got those megane wheels for sale lol just kidding