ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Brake Pads?

Just a quick one ;)

For track only use which are considered the best pads for the standard clio calipers?

PF -01
PF -97
RS4-2
RS14
RS15
Carbon Lorriane's
etc etc.

Please no stories about how good or bad your car is on the roads with brand x, it's just for track use i'm interested in.

Thanks
Chris

clio 182
£64.84 from amber performance just ordered a set with ebc drilled and grooved discs and ebc red stuff pads good prices beat camskill

Clio 172 Cup
RS 4-2's are great really good performance wouldn't reccommend them for the road though as they can fail they like to run hot and some times can be difficult to generate that sort of heat when using day to day

182cup & 172 racecar
Mr 480.com,Dont you drive to your track days on the road?

I would still go for Ds2500's,I noticed on Monday at Bedford that you are a sensible chap and dont stay out for ages,I am sure these would be fine for you.

Lionel Richie
PF97's are the ultimate track pad, end of story, don't care if you're Ross Brawn!

failing that (expense and people getting precious over their paintwork) Ferodo DS2500's (if you cook them, you need to learn how to drive!)

182cup & 172 racecar
PF97's are the ultimate track pad, end of story, don't care if you're Ross Brawn!

failing that (expense and people getting precious over their paintwork) Ferodo DS2500's (if you cook them, you need to learn how to drive!)
Thankyou

Clio Sport '02
what about Ferodo Racing.....DS2500 or 4003.

As I know they were the brand that clio cups have to use. Is this correct?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
PF97's

Most aggressive pad in the world.
I went through several sets of discs to one set of pads.

But then i have a 'unique' driving style.