ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which breakdown cover service

after braking down last sunday i have been considering my options to weather take out brakedown cover or not just looking at RAC and AA is there any other companys.

RAC Solution 2
from £83

Covers you anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Roadside assistance, or if we cant fix your car there, a tow to a nearby garage
Breakdown assistance outside your own home

Receive free and impartial 25 point check to help you avoid breaking down in the first place
accident - help and advice in the event of an accident even if the vehicle is still drivable
If your vehicle cannot be fixed at the roadside, we can tow you to a garage in the RAC approved network for repairs (where available)
AA– Option 200

£ 101

Roadside – help at least ¼ mile from your home. If the problem is not immediately repairable you and your vehicle will be taken home or to the nearest garage (whichever is nearer at the time) , or well provide you with a courtesy car for 24 hours

Relay – if we cant arrange a prompt repair, well transport you, your car and up to seven passengers home, or to any mainland destination

Choose your cover and payment options below

[Edited by Mark on 04 June 2004 at 4:49pm]

Im with the AA.. they seem alright.. called them out once when I, um, had a problem with fueling. ;)

30mins after I "brokedown" another car broke down.. and the RAC van got them quicker than the AA did to me.. but, then, I guess it all depends on how busy they are/where they are.

Either would be fine.. AA I have Homestart, Relay and Roadside..

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

im on RAC but renault gave me this free AA cover thing- although im not sure wot it is?!