ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Car Next

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 25 February 2005

Dont Proton own Lotus? :p

i thought it was the other way around

Anyway, you could get lotus to tune it up. As i live in norwich and proton and lotus sponser the football team, there is quite a few lotus protons i have seen about.Dont know if they are anything special or not. Like i say, lotus should be able to tune one up for you (Dont know how much it will cost though)

Is the FRP really that good then. From looking at some pics on the net it is a very nice looking car.

What about the image of them? Are they expensive to run or similar to the 172/182?

Tim

Renaultsport Clio 172 16v

Any 172, ctr, leon cupra, or stripped valver would run rings around one of those protons, they arnt quick mate...at all. Beat one in my old valver and in my 172, straights and twistys AND its a proton:sick:

FRP?

Up untill now ive never heard of the racing puma.....but i looked on the net and it does look really nice!..........0-60 is still on 7.9sec....same as the satria GTi and its a hell of a lot more expensive! 8k for a decent one!

[Edited by AndyV_16V on 25 February 2005 at 9:05pm]

A silver Honda

Bummer mate.

[Edited by Darth Oli on 2/25/2005 9:11:15 PM]

^^It needs some white wheels!