ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which dealer doing good deal on a 182

Ordered 182 cup on Friday from main dealer for £11,100 after much haggling. Get a few quotes and then see what dealer wants your business.

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by muppetboy on 20 February 2005

Ordered 182 cup on Friday from main dealer for £11,100 after much haggling. Get a few quotes and then see what dealer wants your business.
I think the cup will affect the price of the 182, i.e before the cup I got a UK 182 brand new for £11900, now people are paying £11,100 for new cups... Whats that make the going rate for a new UK 182?

lol, yeh, i wanted something different but really cant find anything that compares for the cash, so i thought about getting another one for 6 months or so till something different comes along

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 20 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by muppetboy on 20 February 2005

I think the cup will affect the price of the 182, i.e before the cup I got a UK 182 brand new for £11900, now people are paying £11,100 for new cups... Whats that make the going rate for a new UK 182?

well im told dealers will do 182 normals for below 12k

lol, the thing is i do like a new challenge, and the racing blue on mine is about as clean as i can get it so im after a different one to polish:)

182 Trophy

Dont bother with the dealers in Notts or Derby, they are not prepared to do any decent deals, cheapest I could get a 182cup for was 12k.

Yeh i know, i thought i would try mansfield, then some others

lol, chris, i have done a silver one, need a different colour

182 Trophy

i have also tried mansfield and they wanted 12995 for 182 with the packs. This was the demo car with 2K on it wouldnt budge on price. Considering i had a 5-10 minute thrash in it from cold I wouldnt of brought it, was a bit concerned about the amount of smoke coming out of it when i put my foot down.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 20 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 20 February 2005

try reg vardy sheffield 182_blue
right, do you know what the best deal is ?
£12k was what was mentioned in what car.

as for online guys id go for http://www.new-car-discount.com/New-Car-Discount-discount_new_renault_car_prices.htmhttp://www.new-car-discount.com/New-Car-Discount-discount_new_renault_car_prices.htm

£11825. DECENT id go with them, based in ashton

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

if you want different id go with inferno - with cup packs will get my vote.

failing that the fiesta st150 is avails at £12k

What about Titanium then :)

But seriously, newcardiscount do seem to do good prices, and they take P/X, but dont rely on their delivery estimates. I did, and nearly ended up in deep do-dos cause of it.

What about the good old Lloydstsb?

BTW Ashton isnt exactly the Midlands, its just round the corner from me.

[Edited by chris182 on 2/20/2005 11:19:00 PM]

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 20 February 2005

lol, the thing is i do like a new challenge, and the racing blue on mine is about as clean as i can get it so im after a different one to polish:)

you selling yours then?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

c182, sorry to here that ncd messed up wi the dates, but they do state they are approximate, i got mine early and found the service great, though they have expanded alot and now moved to ashton after being at romley out stockport way, which was where i picked mine up.

i think they are worth a shot and you get decent customer service i feel at decent prices, down side is your 2nd name on v5 and that if you get it delivered it will have the mileage of that journey on it.

plus add £99 for delivery and £160 for tax pants

Silver 182 F/F

Got mine from newcardiscount due to dealer not offering me anything off retail,182 titanium with both cup packs £12,250 full twelve months tax and a decent trade in considering discount on car.Delivery was estimated 1st week in Jan but i only got it on Thursday just gone so its only going to be a new reg car for ten days.But pleasesd with purchase.

R20 CWH, yeh, thing with the dates is that you may well sell yours private, based on their estimate, and end up without a car for weeks, instead of days, as planned.

As for mileage, i was going to pick mine up from their offices, about 3 miles away.

They also lied about having 1 in stock, after id already waited for about 8 weeks, so ended up cancelling.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

b182, again bit of a poor show, hope youv found her worth the wait, ukaskew ncd do deliveries all is not lost!(y)

Silver 182 F/F

On my log book from NCD it has one owner only which is ALL VEHICLE CONTRACTS with my name and address has c/o owner.So does this not mean when i sell it, it will class has having one owner only

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by chris182 on 20 February 2005

R20 CWH, yeh, thing with the dates is that you may well sell yours private, based on their estimate, and end up without a car for weeks, instead of days, as planned.

As for mileage, i was going to pick mine up from their offices, about 3 miles away.

They also lied about having 1 in stock, after id already waited for about 8 weeks, so ended up cancelling.
frustrating, as i say they have expanded since i got mine (nov/dec03) and i think they may have let there calls to customers slip a wee bit - seems the case anyway. Originally i was quoted as 8weeks for mine then got it after 4 weeks which was a bit of shock but i just moved the finances to suit, i had already sold my car to get the deposit on the new one, so didnt have that problem, so i would go with the selling private option as ok its a hassle, but youll get more money and also you can try and budget for the period you dont have one.

If you feel strongly on it, id advise them of your comments, both guid and bad as it can only help them with customer service. there prices are so low as they get them in bulk from a few dealers they have arrangements made with so sometimes i think there hands will get tied by this. I know 8 weeks for a new car is abit tw*t but i dont think its OTT, just depends. Id consider them for my next vehicle - if only they did skylines

lol

hope you found the car was worth the wait after all. I enjoyed mucking about in mine when i got it, a 300 odd mile trek up to scotland in it was fun and even had some tw*ty people trying to take me on the inside when i just got it. The car saw over the 3/4 of the top speed after an hour of ownership!!!:oops: whooooooooooops.

dont regret the car one bit and the service at ncd i still rate to this day. 9/10 for them.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Quote: Originally posted by BRUCE182 on 20 February 2005

On my log book from NCD it has one owner only which is ALL VEHICLE CONTRACTS with my name and address has c/o owner.So does this not mean when i sell it, it will class has having one owner only
doubt it mate, the 2nd bit is you as the second owner as mine has the similar bumff when i got mine.

you might be lucky but i really doubt it. i dont think its a huge deal anyway as the v5 logs how many miles you have done in it anyway i think.

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 20 February 2005

b182, again bit of a poor show, hope youv found her worth the wait, ukaskew ncd do deliveries all is not lost!(y)
Thats good, best I could find at my local was a black 172 with 26,000 miles on the clock, that was £10,000! 04 182s started at £13,000 with at least 3k on the clock, going up to 14k for the ex-demos. Oddly enough there is a gorgeous mint 225 in Inferno Orange for £15k with very low mileage, no idea why that is priced well but the Clios are so expensive. I didnt even enquire as to how much the Acid Yellow ID Clio V6 was, its been sat there since December so I cant imagine its a good deal :cry:

If they have second hand 182s for £14k with no cup packs its a fair assumption that they wont budge on new car prices!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

final item on ncd for me, i opted for the £ 300 multi changer and they fitted a sony one which ISNT the one renault dealers fit so isnt covered when it furks up like mine did!! LUCKILY the problem with mine cleared - touch wood - but they mounted it in the rear and not under the passenger seat like it should have been. Plus the reno one is an alpine unit.

bit tw*ty, but it does mean itll be taken with me when i sell the car, tho 6 holes in the boot carpet is a bit pisch without asking me as after all its got a bracket under passenger seat.

only a minor rant i spose:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Silver 182 F/F

Unless im reading this thing wrong it says registered keeper me and all vehicle contracts has one,previous registered keepers none,which suprised me has NCD told me on log book i would be second owner, unless a second log book comes later,due to the fact i actually got the log book before even paying or picking the car up:confused: and like i said ive only had it four days. The bad estimate in time delays is due to the french having a longer christmas period than us and there where no 182 with cup packs in the U.K anywear.