ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which decat to get

I have been looking to fit a decat to my standard exhaust on my 182 for about a week now. Ive had a look around and realised some decats wont fit the standard exhaust, and can only see the ktec and scorpion ones which do fit them? the page is currently down but im looking into pricing for the decat pipe. Does anybody know how much one one set you back?

Ive looked on ebay but cant find any ktec ones. There are milltek ones but they dont fit the standard exhaust right? How about scorpions, ive read they fit standard exhausts (judging by the advert on ebay), but not sure on the quality.

Can somebody please offer some advice on some decats that will fit the standard exhausts on 182's please :)
Lucy

milltek have a diameter of 2.5" so won't fit the standard system.

as for the scorpion decat i think it does fit the standard system

the description on the skorpion says it fits the standard system but its 2.5" therefore it wouldnt fit?!

is the scorpion straight forward to put on? as you can tell i dont know the most about cars, so not sure how easy it would be for it to go on, bearing in mind it says its a 2.5" and i thought standards were 2.

The scorpion RS192 system only expands to a 2.5" pipe diameter after the centre box I think.

The decat is the same size in length as the original cat and has the same size flange fitment so should go straight on to the standard exhaust.