ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Detail Spray ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
im running out of Poorboys Spray & Gloss and im also running out of Clearkote Quikshine

nothing wrong with any of them but i fancy trying something else, especially something that i can be certain wont remove any wax

been looking at the Sonus Detailing Spritz, anyone tried it ?

needs to be a slippy/wet product as ill be using it @ FCS once ive parked up

Skoda Fabia vRS
that does look very good actually, i do like the anti static part aswell, if it works that would be perfect for me, i live on a very dusty road

RB 182
I'll let you know what it's like more when I've done more of the car, so far it seems very good. On detailing world L200 Steve rates it very highly.

Octavia VRS
benclelland said:
I've not tried the Sonus stuff, but this is very good from CarWashnWax, I need to test it more though.

Used this on Tuesday, very good stuff. The Megs detailer ain't too bad either

106 GTi
Hate the Sonus Detailing Spritz streaks like nobodys business, the Sonus Carnuba Spritz on the other hand is fantastic over wax finishes. One of my fave ever QD's

Mainly using the above or Pinnacle Cyrstal Mist at the moment as I have been using Souveran as my top coat.

Will be testing the Chemical Guys Q.D out on Saturday in the hope its anti static nature wil keep the car looking good on the way to the FCS. No opinions on it as yet.

Last Touch is good for the money to.

ST
Tried the megs normal detailer and the last touch one....but none come close the the chemical guys stuff its ace!!