ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which discs & pads to get for my V6?

Hello guys,

I need new discs & pads, front & rear, I was looking at EBC Yellow stuff pads for the front, I've read mixed reviews though, do any of you rate them ?
Also, Euro car parts are doing Pagid pads for the read for £30 which seems a really good price, they any good though ? If not, what else should I look at?

Lastly I'll needs discs all round, standard ones will be OK as I'm only using it on the road, mainly motorway etc, James (dash) gave me a website with them on it, 330mm too (a lot of them on ebay & the like seem to say 310mm which I don't want)

Anyone know if the discs are supplied in pairs? is £60 for one or two ?

Other than that is it worth getting those Goodridge hoses ? or will they be a waste of money?

Thanks

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cat you fcuking schlaaaaaaaag! Good to have you back. :D

There's a guy on here, G172, who sells all things brakes and is probably the cheapest around. Very good prices. Stick a post up in his section.

Welcome back. x

Thanks guys.
Cat you fcuking schlaaaaaaaag! Good to have you back. :D

There's a guy on here, G172, who sells all things brakes and is probably the cheapest around. Very good prices. Stick a post up in his section.

Welcome back. x

I'll take a look now, cheers.

PM me back boy !

Cup In bits
Throw on some hoses and new fluid too (George supplies ate super blue) it will make a world of difference and change the feel in combination with the new disks/pads. 1 litre will be enough for a full flush.

By hoses, do you just mean standard ones or those Goodridge braided ones ? The fluid will be done anyway.

Cup In bits
Yeah any good manufacturer of braided hoses (goodridge being one of the best) and if your budget allows then buy the stainless ended ones as they last longer than the steel type.

Cup In bits
Pretty ridiculous considering they won't be much different to a 1*2, zinc coated is just mild steel. If you can stretch to stainless I would, especially if you plan to keep/your car. Goodridge offer both types and company's like HEL, Matt Lewis racing might offer options too.