ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which drying product..

RB 182
I can personally recommend the Hydro, but I've heard good reviews of the Duragloss as well. I've always got some in for the times I can't be bothered to wax the whole car.

Another good one is Optimum Car Wax, nice and quick and great results, quite similar to the products above but you tend to dry first.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i just used some aquawax and it was quality stuff, beads well and left a very nice finish. Rich uses this on his daily drive and reccomended it to me(after he mugged me for my Jeff's acrylic:rasp::rasp:) if i were u i would change the P21 to a better wax, so in summer u can just dry the car with a Qd and wouldnt need to use the Aquaqax etc all the time

106 GTi
I have both the Prima Hydro and the Duragloss to use on the wet car. As said I use both on the daily drive 306 and both perform well I have no preference on them.

The OCW also gets used on it too, but after drying. One coats stood up standalone for months on the daily hack and can be applied in about 5 mins top the whole car.

The Clio gets rinsed with filtered water now so no drying is needed.