ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust 182

182 ff
Which exhaust shall i get to fill the 182 cut outs becasue the standard ones look a bit tiny. Any ideas? cheers guys

Milltek'd clio 182
heres my opinion and i struggled big time, on what exhaust to have, i posted the exact same thing as you when i purchased my 182 last year. Everyone said yozza, everyone said janspeed, everyone said milltek. So how do you go about it when theres so many decisions..... well what i did was scout on youtube trying to listen to exhausts. End result...useless. I then decided to go to the southend meet back in january and i listened to all the exhausts.....end result i found the perfect one for me was milltek. I listened to yozza and found it loud and im not a fan on loud exhauts at all, i just wanted a nice grumble. Finally had my milltek fitted 2 months ago and i love it. But theres a problem, i have now got the bug to go louder, so i have booked a decat in for saturday. So if i was you i would sit down and think about it. RS scorpian and milltek to me sound exactly the same. I have heard qaulity issues on both of these systems but with a lifetime warranty, what could be the problem. Yozzasport has grown on me and sounds frigging awsome and i love it, and the quality of this exhaust is brillaint an is probably the only exhaust that i have searched into, that fits perfectly between the arches without looking wonky, so i have heard.

final decision either get a yozzasport, or just take your time and find out more about them, asking for people opinion on here wont get you no where as everyone has different views,

hope this helps and good luck, would love to hear what you end up buying :)

LY R26 #288
I had an RS192 first off, not a bad sounding exhust if you want it a fraction louder than standard. Good value for money but the fitment is a bit of a pain and aligning the tail pipes is a bit of a ball ache. Especially if you want it to sit nice and high in the bumper cut outs because the box's tend to touch the boot floor if you push it up that high.

As said the RS192 and Miltek sound very similar. Can't comment on the Miltek whilst driving as I've never actually had one. These exhausts tend to have the deep subtle burble sound, and I personally thought higher up in the rev range you couldn't hear the RS192 much.

Yozza with cat - Louder than the RS192 by far but a nice sounding exhaust, normal driving doesn't make your ears bleed. Take it over 4k and you know its there. Very easy to fit, you can't really go wrong the only joint you have adjustment on is the cat - exhaust joint as the rear joint is a bolted flange, so very easy to get right as apposed to the RS192 that has 3 adjustment points iirc.

Yozza with decat - Insane but again on the motorway at 70mph with the cruise control on you would barely notice it. Above 4k with this setup wakes the dead.

MINI-R32-integrale
I believe that when exhuasts are mentioned for Clio's, BTB ( 172 http://www.stealth4clio.co.uk/ & 182 http://www.clio182btbexhausts.co.uk/) has to be a contender. Anyone who makes exhausts for BTCC cars, Nissan GTR prototypes, the first silenced Ferrari 360 Britcar 24H to meet noise regs, and not loose power, but most of all built a Lotus Carlton, took it to the USA and competed against the Americans in a crazy no limits road race www.silverstateclassic.com deserves a mention.

I think the boot sticker hints at a very interesting story.

Attachments

• Ellis001.jpg
    Ellis001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Ellis003.jpg
    Ellis003.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 91
Last edited: