ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust shall I buy for 182

Need to liven up the soundtrack of my 182.Nothing too loud,just so it sounds like it looks.Someone suggested Ktec,are they any good?Or should I go for something else?

Dont go for Ktec unless you like it very quiet. Not much louder than standard. I would go for the Prospeed if I had my time again!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

hayward and scott, no offence to the guys that have gone to prospeed but on comparison to any other exhaust manufacture custom or off the shelf, i wouldnt be too happy with seeing silencers hanging past the bumper(172 or 182) only clean looking and nice sounding is the supersprint or hayward and scott

lawrence-

*i wouldnt be too happy with seeing silencers hanging past the bumper*

vert true i dont like that either- but the MAGNEX doesnt show its silencers tho.? from what iv seen it looks very good so any1 wanting one PM me:)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

true with the magnex mate see one today at the krispy kremes meet, very tidy looking and sounds fruity too,