ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which EXHAUST you mothers

hi everyone...couple of questions

which exhaust gives the best power gaines?

which is the cheapest?

where can i get the cheapest magnex from?

what about powerflow exhausts anygood? powergains?

thanks to all

Powerflow....all depends on which dealer, but most are worse than awful!

Try K-Tec, saw really good power gains on my valver!

Powerflow depends on dealer yep.. but Ive seen two from a local place and they both good.. on the other hand, someone else who went said bad job.. so it depends on Day, Wind Direction and Dealer it seems.. hehe.

Clio v6

Has anyone had an independant test to prove these makers wrong with their power gains?

PS.

Why should only mothers know? ( how many mothers are there in Cliosport )

Rangerover Supercharged

Just had a custom built put on my cup be a powerflow dealor in Burnley called Topgear, no regrets, not sure about any power gains, if anything goes wrong with the exhaust you get a lifetime guarantee, just take it back and they will sort it for you.

Im on my second custom exhaust on my 206 from topgear in burnley, and it needs to go back again to be sorted, had loads of problems with it, considering Ive spent over 700 quid on them, sounds bloody lovely though.

Rangerover Supercharged

I think it all depends how wild you go with the design, the first exhaust I had o my VTS was a twin 5 inch tailpipe designed for an Impreza, I kept ripping it off on speed bumps and every time they sorted it no mither.

that looks awesome mate...how much was that then? what sound quality? tailpipe designs..cheers buddy..you done anything else to the car!!!

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by poundrick on 06 November 2003
Just had a custom built put on my cup be a powerflow dealor in Burnley called Topgear, no regrets, not sure about any power gains, if anything goes wrong with the exhaust you get a lifetime guarantee, just take it back and they will sort it for you.

saw yours at donny m8 love that desogn, really suits the back end of the cup

nowt like a 182 lol the 182 has them in the middle

id obviously recomend m supersprint but hey ho its upto you in the end

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 06 November 2003

nope dont have any other people do tho but they never posted them either lol
Remind me to get some good ones next week mate. And make sure I do it before I get steaming drunk!

erm tbh i feel very pesamistic about it so i say its the same or slower but it will really be faster will just need it on the strip again and rr again

Rangerover Supercharged

Wacko Jack the exhaust on my Cup was £400 fitted including lifetime warranty, you can choose from over 100 tailpipe designs as well.

Poundrick, is one the pipes a dummy? I was behind you on the M6 on the way to Donny and couldnt see the back box on the right hand tail pipe? It still looks the business either way, just wondered.

Rangerover Supercharged

Both pipes work on the exhaust, I only had one back box to allow for some noise, the back box on the left has a splitter in it, only problem is the right hand side smokes less than the left but both work

the girlfreind has just had custom one fitted to her mk1 172 at ascar in sheffield full cat back system with twin dtm style tail pipe exit (proper big) £350 all in

top quality and excelent service sounds sweet as fek and the power seems to have increased loads ( they fitted one to another 172 who had it rr and it gained 10bhp allegadley) will have to see what power it puts out on the rollers

baz

Rangerover Supercharged

Viceroy, the pipework going to the right hand tailpipe is a bit longet than the left I think, its too wet and cold to get under the car

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by CUPPY on 05 November 2003

hi everyone...couple of questions

which exhaust gives the best power gaines?

which is the cheapest?

where can i get the cheapest magnex from?

what about powerflow exhausts anygood? powergains?

thanks to all

when i was looking for an exhaust i was told by magnex themselves that the listed 172 exhausts dont fit models from 2001.theyve had a lot of complaints about poor fit,knocks,etc.i had one custom made from ascar in sheffield(although there other dealers around the country).they advertise in max power etc(exhaustsuk).sounds awesome.