ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust?

Megane 225
I'm looking for a new exhaust and i can't decide! its between the KTR/Janspeed, KTR ultra performance or the RS192

would love to hear your views

Cheers Niall.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Quite alot of threads on here recently mate so give it a search :). Ive got the rs192 on mine and it suits me, only loud when provoked lol.

FF Racing Blue 182
anybody know how much it costs for the exhaust part that takes out the cat on scorpion 182 have a cat back system just now

What are you after? Noise? Something standard sounding? Anything in particular?

I'd say the Janspeed is louder than a 192, especially so when decatted. I can't comment on the others as I've never seen or heard them.

Megane 225
Noise and quality really i have a MIJ custom one atm and the quality i dont think is great so..... Yea i think im more leaning towards the ultra performance has anyone got one?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
£500 inc vat, plus delivery or they will fit it for free if you can get your car to them iirc.

Check out BTM in the traders section.