renclio Car Flame Red Delight Apr 30, 2009 #1 Have got a 2000 x reg Clio grande which will have the dual optics headlight conversion done, is it the 9005 (hb3) kit I need?
Have got a 2000 x reg Clio grande which will have the dual optics headlight conversion done, is it the 9005 (hb3) kit I need?
[NickW] Car Clio Apr 30, 2009 #4 6000k They look ice white in my projectors, there's not really much blue in them.
renclio Car Flame Red Delight Apr 30, 2009 #5 Good good I want them to look as standard as possible What sidelights have you got then mate ? As they will look yellow in comparison?
Good good I want them to look as standard as possible What sidelights have you got then mate ? As they will look yellow in comparison?
[NickW] Car Clio Apr 30, 2009 #6 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=130102074928 I've got the ones in the link above. The give off a bluey light, or you can just take out the sidelights completely if you want.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=130102074928 I've got the ones in the link above. The give off a bluey light, or you can just take out the sidelights completely if you want.
renclio Car Flame Red Delight Apr 30, 2009 #7 Are they similar to the hid's ? Want the sidelights and headlights to look as close as possible?
[NickW] Car Clio Apr 30, 2009 #8 There quite a lot bluer than my HID's TBH. But they look so much better than yellow halogen sidelights. Depends what you want really, most people on here just take out there sidelights.
There quite a lot bluer than my HID's TBH. But they look so much better than yellow halogen sidelights. Depends what you want really, most people on here just take out there sidelights.
renclio Car Flame Red Delight Apr 30, 2009 #9 there is a set on ebay which are quadlight led sidelights which they say are extreme white ? think they would be alright?
there is a set on ebay which are quadlight led sidelights which they say are extreme white ? think they would be alright?