ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which HU

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Dont like the look of alpine units...might sound a bit funny but I like my head units to match the car and imho Alpine are ott. Also dont get alot of alpine available around here

i have the pioneer7400mp, really nice and ive had no problems...also you can make it light up orange to match the clio.

Get the Pioneer 8400. As well as playing mp3, it also plays WMA (windows media audio), allowing you to download tracks from the Internet and play them in your car!!! It might be a bit flash for you though! :). Its rrp is £600 but if you get in touch with Bass Junkies in Wolverhampton, it can be yours for £400.

(www.bassjunkies.com)

Ben, the 8400 is now available for around £350,just a case oof looking round, i have always found BassJJunkies to be quite expensive compared to other companies

Well it hadnt long been out when I had mine. Its like evrything though, if you wait just that little bit longer then the price is likely to come crashing down (Damn it!!!). I thought Bass Junkies were pretty good mind. The only thing I didnt like (when compared to places like Halfords) you cant have a play around with the h/u before you buy it to see what it can do. You have to go there knowing exactly what you want because the staff aint helpful at all!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Wish I was in the UK as there isnt that much available over here... and the 7400mp is pretty much the max I can afford (And thats pushing it)

Kenwood 9021 does me fine, all the feature I need and looks superb, can really set tthe unit up nicely aswell, just my thoughts on the subject........

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

s0ny HU for looks ... Alpine for sound... I wish sony would re-design the alpine ones looks wise..