ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which is better?

Un chaved corsa c
My mate has got brand new mini cooper s and he thinks its the best car ever made he thinks its faster then golf r32,focus st,clio 197 pretty much every hot hatch. He thinks its faster on a B-road blast than a clio cup and a meggy r26 lol surely he not correct is he?:clown:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
My mate has got brand new mini cooper s and he thinks its the best car ever made he thinks its faster then golf r32,focus st,clio 197 pretty much every hot hatch. He thinks its faster on a B-road blast than a clio cup and a meggy r26 lol surely he not correct is he?:clown:

If its the Gp it will do well, If its the jcw works it will hold station & standard cooper S spec wont trounce the above cars-

S

Un chaved corsa c
If its the Gp it will do well, If its the jcw works it will hold station & standard cooper S spec wont trounce the above cars-

S
Its a standerd cooper s with i think 175 bhp he is looking at getting the full jcw teatment. btw he is 18 years old its his first car

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
standard, not faster than any of those cars listed, would required heavy modification to get it on par with those.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
wouldnt worry anyway, he'll probably bin it trying to keep up

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
It would however trounce your Corsa C, as would most things.

If its his first car though, i'd expect him to be dead within a month, if i'd of started out with that much power i know i'd of ended up wrapping it round a tree.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

S

If its a GP it will pretty much hammer everything bar the Focus RS as far as fwd hot hatches go, there very very fast cars

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cooper S's arent by any means slow but i reckon on the right road a Clio would be able to show it a thing or two with the right driver!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
New cooper s would hang around all those cars IMO. The turbo ones are fast.

rps13
All of the cars you have listed are just as fast as one another, differences would mainly be down to the driver. Stop trolling.

black gold 182
If its a GP it will pretty much hammer everything bar the Focus RS as far as fwd hot hatches go, there very very fast cars

ive had a blast with 2 focus rs's (old ones now) and kept up with both in my 182. and ive driven one. they aren't that fast.

Last edited:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Considering he's 18, unless he is a professional racing driver, i expect i could beat him down a back road in a 1.2 clio, let alone a cup ;)

When will people realise that 9 times out of 10 it is driver ability, not car, that wins a 'race' :rolleyes:

Renaultsport 200
Capable cars, sure.

Angelina Jolie is a capable woman but id much rather have at least 5 other women before her.

Astra VXR?...He has been smoking something, but it wasnt a VXR thats for damn sure!