ChrisCurr ClioSport Club Member Car RenaultSport clio 17 Nov 1, 2006 #1 I was tempmted by an oval Magnet rear pipe, but there seems to be a lot of poor comments about them on here. Any recommendations?
I was tempmted by an oval Magnet rear pipe, but there seems to be a lot of poor comments about them on here. Any recommendations?
E E-ray_172 Car Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6 Nov 1, 2006 #3 my prospeed sounds spot on for my liking, cant faunlt the sound one bit.. but for some reason there is some flex on the exhuast system.
my prospeed sounds spot on for my liking, cant faunlt the sound one bit.. but for some reason there is some flex on the exhuast system.
G G_F Car BMW M3 & Williams 3 Nov 2, 2006 #5 Best exhaust? no such thing. What are you after? How much do you want to spend? *EDIT* To below post: V I am sure the 'best' would cost in excess of 5 grand. But thats not the point, which is why this post is futile.. *EDIT* Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
Best exhaust? no such thing. What are you after? How much do you want to spend? *EDIT* To below post: V I am sure the 'best' would cost in excess of 5 grand. But thats not the point, which is why this post is futile.. *EDIT*