ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which machine polisher?

Clio DCI
Wanting to buy a DA machine polisher but not sure which to get. The 2 I am deciding between are the DAS-6 (£85) and the DAS-6 Pro (£115). Andybody with experience on either of these 2 machines or can recommend me another for a similar cost? Would only really be for pleasure on my own cars to carry out minor correction (light swirling).

Looking at buying through CYC, or is there a better option?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've had both standard DA and now have the more powerful DA Pro version both from i4detailing and both pretty good machines. The more powerful machine tended to not bog down quite as much and I managed some pretty good correction from single stage polish on hard VAG paint.

I'm sure you'll be happy with both, but if you see yourself getting into it more or using it regularly I'd consider paying a little more now for the more powerful pro version. If the weather allows I plan on using mine this weekend to compare to my new rotary to decide if I keep or sell my DA

DAs pro without a shadow of a doubt. Far superior machine and you'll thank yourself for spending the extra when it comes to hard paints versus loooooonnnngggg correction times.

Clio 182
DAs pro without a shadow of a doubt. Far superior machine and you'll thank yourself for spending the extra when it comes to hard paints versus loooooonnnngggg correction times.

Exactly this

i once paid a guy £150 to correct mine, he did a great job but for the same outlay I can detail the entire street now.