ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which MK1 Clio Alarm

BMW M3 - For Sale!

ok, there are mixed views on here about clifford alarms but the main thing that attracts me to buying a clifford is the add-on modules e.g. remote start, the one that texts u when your alarm goes off and loads of others

im guessing that the majority think that toad are the best alarms?

my question is, do any other companies provide a range of add-ons as big as clifford do?

BMW M3 - For Sale!

yeah i noticed ur post lol

i dont have an immobiliser on my car so i shouldnt have a problem with that

good ol MK1s eh! ;)

clio 16v

i have a full thatcham cat 1 meta system, you can get the remote start add ons, etc for mine, i just havent got round to it! had mine for about a year now, and has been trouble free. cost about 500 quid ish special cash price ;)

clio 16v

nope, the company is called meta. look it up on the web.

where you based? cos i can show you the shop i went to, if your around the croydon area?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I have a Toad Ai606 with all the extra sensors you can get: proximity, glass break, shock, tilt etc as well as a pager, I think it came to just over £500 and I havent had a problem with it in 6 months

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by dannyboy on 24 August 2005

nope, the company is called meta. look it up on the web.

where you based? cos i can show you the shop i went to, if your around the croydon area?
thanks for the offer but im the other side of london. ill have a little look on the net...

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by coolspot007007 on 24 August 2005

I have a Toad Ai606 with all the extra sensors you can get: proximity, glass break, shock, tilt etc as well as a pager, I think it came to just over £500 and I havent had a problem with it in 6 months
that does sound pretty good and i havent heard any bad comments about toad. does anyone know their official website?