ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which MK1 Clio Alarm

BMW M3 - For Sale!

ok, there are mixed views on here about clifford alarms but the main thing that attracts me to buying a clifford is the add-on modules e.g. remote start, the one that texts u when your alarm goes off and loads of others

im guessing that the majority think that toad are the best alarms?

my question is, do any other companies provide a range of add-ons as big as clifford do?

BMW M3 - For Sale!

yeah i noticed ur post lol

i dont have an immobiliser on my car so i shouldnt have a problem with that

good ol MK1s eh! ;)

clio 16v

i have a full thatcham cat 1 meta system, you can get the remote start add ons, etc for mine, i just havent got round to it! had mine for about a year now, and has been trouble free. cost about 500 quid ish special cash price ;)

clio 16v

nope, the company is called meta. look it up on the web.

where you based? cos i can show you the shop i went to, if your around the croydon area?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I have a Toad Ai606 with all the extra sensors you can get: proximity, glass break, shock, tilt etc as well as a pager, I think it came to just over £500 and I havent had a problem with it in 6 months

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by dannyboy on 24 August 2005

nope, the company is called meta. look it up on the web.

where you based? cos i can show you the shop i went to, if your around the croydon area?
thanks for the offer but im the other side of london. ill have a little look on the net...

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by coolspot007007 on 24 August 2005

I have a Toad Ai606 with all the extra sensors you can get: proximity, glass break, shock, tilt etc as well as a pager, I think it came to just over £500 and I havent had a problem with it in 6 months
that does sound pretty good and i havent heard any bad comments about toad. does anyone know their official website?