ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which of these Alloys would suit my mk3 best?

clio
$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgJBnBQf-Nq1!mw~~60_35.jpg
17_Inch_Kei_Racing_Fuji_Black_Alloy_Wheels__PI_1681_0_0_998_998_464.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!rUFCNyP+!csBQluIFHmhw~~60_12.jpg

I'm a complete newbie to this site but which of these alloys does anyone think would suit my mk3 Clio best? Ive been scratching my head all day trying to decide.
The top left are the original 200 alloys i think and the bottom one is the 182 alloys - assuming they'd fit on the mk3 model? I'm not going to lower her or anything like that but just want to make her look a bit more classy than the pic of my car below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
$(KGrHqZ,!iQF!9nH1I+8BQez,w7p7!~~60_57.jpg

clio
That's a good point! Must have been having a blonde moment there. Which alloys are on the grey clio here? they look smart. The nervasports?
Think the Kei Racing Fuji black ones do come in a 4 stud fittment as well. On a 17 they'd look okay wouldn't they? However that be with the low profile 205/40 tyres wouldn't it? and thats the reason why i changed car because i was sick of speed bumps in a lowered car!

They are Nervasport alloys off a standard Megane (1.6 etc.). I'd say 17" wheels would be alright but I would still lower it as the wheels will leave you with a big arch gap. I wouldn't go mad, just lower it on springs maybe like the silver one above.

clio
Yeh, guess i want to look for subtle but noticeable look. would 205/45 tyres go on without any problems? As with previous 205/40 R17's i've always felt every bump on the road. If 205/45 R17's are a 'no go' how about 205/45 R16's? cheers, sorry for the tedious questions! thanks.

I wouldn't know if they'd fit MK3s. At a guess I would say yes as the arches are bigger than MK2, but don't take my word for it.