ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which of these wipers

Elise 111r, 182 FF
New to 182 ownership and the wipers definitely need replacing. The options I can see are;

Ebay special aero wipers - £8ish
Standard Bosch wipers - £15
Valeo Silencio - £15
Bosch Aero - £18

Which would be your recommendations out of these. Tempted by Aero's but read a few reviews on here saying that they don't entirely fit on the windscreen...

Ideally want the best looking and best working wipers there are (I know I want it all!).

Cheers in advance for your thoughts

eBay specials. I've got Bosch Aero ones and to be honest they haven't lasted much longer if at all than my eBay specials - so you can get at least twice the life as they're under half the price ;)

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
My ebay aero specials are s**t, they were set for wipers that spin clockwise not anticlockwise so I had to take them apart and run without the clip cover.

They were only £6 delivered though.

Elise 111r, 182 FF
Oh that's true - are all the ebay ones set up to wipe the other way then? Or is it a case of some work, some don't?!

If so which ones are fine straight out of the box...

Aero Ebay specials are what ive always had on my cars. Never had any problems with them failing after only a few months.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Bosch Aeros. You can get a double pack for £21 on a window wiper website. I'll find the link.

Elise 111r, 182 FF
Cheers for all your replies guys... Sounds like Aeros are definitely the way forward!

Any of you have trouble with them not clearing the whole screen or are they fine? Presuming you've all got 21/21 size?

Clio 1.2
Cheers for all your replies guys... Sounds like Aeros are definitely the way forward!

Any of you have trouble with them not clearing the whole screen or are they fine? Presuming you've all got 21/21 size?
Small area on the bottom right of where it doesn't clear but other than that I've had no problems!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172

Aeros clear the windscreen fine, big improvement over old style window wipers.

And £50 for window wipers? Feck that, Mr Moneybags LOL.