ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which one

lmfao how the hell did i bring it up!!! i started a post about sun strips not GDI!!

and GDI exhuasts are not off the shelf piper ones as clearly pointed out on the forum beofre.. ring up piper and ask them if your so insistant in picking holes..

get your facts right 1st hey

now now Taylor play nice.... :rasp:

not really ownage when everyone knows gdi exhausts are piper made.... just as k-tec are janspeed and yozzasport are some other make

Yeah but YS exhausts are specifically designed for them...ktec and GDI just use off the shelf systems and sell them as their own...

incorrect im afraid.

k-tec are working closely with Janspeed right at this very second with my car, developing a new exhaust system.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh im at my wits end with some of the people on here , jumping on the band wagon when they dont have a fecking clue what they are on about and it clearly shows in thier posts.. ive never had a problem with people with dierct experience saying things.

someone told me they heard ali and jstin were gay rig lovers?? if i get enough people saying it does that make it true??? .... no course it bloody doesnt

love you Russ hehe

ITB'd Ph1 172
incorrect im afraid.

k-tec are working closely with Janspeed right at this very second with my car, developing a new exhaust system.

I stand corrected on the Ktec side of things Dan :eek:

Our GDI Systems are made to our specifications and designs too actually using feedback from our customers as to what they wanted from a system!:rasp:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
if i had to choose one, i like the first one.... providing its the same silver as the car body.

80MPG BEEZA
im sorry to go into this but i didnt know about all the piper+gdi thing,

my gf's bro jst bought a 182 and works at motorworld, he was trying to get a decat from piper and they wouldnt send the clio one to them as its contracted to gdi, so surely gdi's is off the shelf as its made by piper? i mean they wouldnt sell it to motorworld! and by this i mean all other decats are purchasable

ITB'd Ph1 172
im sorry to go into this but i didnt know about all the piper+gdi thing,

my gf's bro jst bought a 182 and works at motorworld, he was trying to get a decat from piper and they wouldnt send the clio one to them as its contracted to gdi, so surely gdi's is off the shelf as its made by piper? i mean they wouldnt sell it to motorworld! and by this i mean all other decats are purchasable

This needs clearing up as everyone is getting terribly confused and jumping to conclusions!

We (GDI) commissioned Piper to make exhausts and decats for the clio sport range as they did not currently offer any type of exhausts or decats/sports cats for the 172/182's! We then with help from our customers cars lent them cars to build systems to our design. There are two different versions on the 172 system 2.25 " bore and a 2.5" bore performance variant.
The 2.25" version is the sytem that piper sells and used our cars to make their own system. This an be purchased from them direct.
The 2.5" version is only avaliable via us as it's to our design.
The 172 Stealth version is also only a GDI only product.

There is only one 182 system from them and again that is a GDI only product!

We used piper because of their excellent facility and life time warranties,also we have been using them for a long time since when andy started GDI way back in 1997!!!

I hope this clears up the queries and if anyone has any specific questions then please feel free to drop me a PM!!:D

Bex

Burgandy 174 sport t
not get one to cover the whole window? then it could be like mine was last year not bein able to seee jack s**t!!!!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Should put details on the 2 rear side windows, that would look better, but again only for FCS