ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one?

clio 182
hey guys just wanting to know your opinions on the green cotton induction kit and the powertec one, thinking about gettin myself one of these but dont know which one? which one do you think is best?

secondly, can anyone tell me a place in swansea wher they could powdercoat my wheels black?

Thanks guys

clio 182
think 200-250 is a bit much for an induction kit tbh!

to J- jus read your post now, lol i cnt wait 6-7 weeks prob will be buying one 1 next week, cnt u PM me and tell me? you could be saving my a lot of money ;) lol

any other opinions from powertec and green cotton?#

Thanks guys!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Its in the shops now mate.... i know you live in Wales but im sure you must have news agents LOL ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Green cotton for value for money.3bhp ish

If money is no object then get the viper.I had one on my VR6 and it made a good difference.7-10 bhp

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Why dont you try a BMC filter, quite well rated on here. Either that or a ITG maxogen rather than a viper? The other option is a replacement panel filter.
Open IK will need good cold air feed + heat shield so as not to suck in hot air from engine bay, they do sound good though. Id try to get it behind headlight area if poss or as far away from engine, moving battery in boot etc. depends how far you want to go.