ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which PC would you choose?

To be honest they're all running graphics cards which are pretty old. My personal recommendation would be to build a PC.

It really isn't difficult in the slightest and you'll get a far more up to date system, with brand new parts for a good price.

And you can say you've built it yourself :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I can build done so for years, but don't really have the time these days. Was just hoping for something reasonable for £300-£400 to last 18 months.

After closer look at ones you posted might not be too bad.

The first one has best CPU which is overclockable but not great graphics card, the 2nd has good CPU but not overclockable and good graphics card, and the third one has not so great CPU and alright graphics card.

Personally number 2 would be my first preference as it seems to be a decent all rounder and should be sufficient for good gameplay on bo3.

If you could afford first one and extra money to upgrade graphics card, I'd take that.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
For your budget, would it be better considering a console? Xbox One or PS4? 3-400 quid won't get a great system. Just thought I'd put it out there... :)