ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Phone After iPhone?

Coming up to renewal time, and I currently have the 1st Gen iPhone (on orange) So not sure what to do..

Do I get a free upgrade phone and sell it?
Or get something to replace the iphone? If so.. What?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Que the people sayin! "It's the best phone in the world!" Can't be upgraded!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nokia my arse.

TBH mate, 90% of phone's UI's will feel clunky after the iPhone.

That's why i bought a 16gb 3G. Mint. Love it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Think he means as in not so smooth and simple, easy to use etc.

The UI is one thing you can not knock about the iPhone. Simple, clean, user-friendly, fast... i could go on.

It's light years ahead of anything currently on the market. And it's two years old.

Buy a 3G.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I get furious when I haven't got 3G reception on mine. What it would be like to NEVER have it doesn't bare thinking about!

3G imo. And I'm not an Apple lover, but the iPhone is the best phone I've had. Everything clicks together.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My next phone after the iPhone 3G will be whichever version Apple release next. Can't see me jumping ship any time soon unless other manufacturers can create something which is as good to use.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i'm the same too...can't really see thepoint upgrading my 2g as it does everything so well...trouble is, it's a bit scratched up now...not sure if i can hold out till june / july ahhh

Moonlight Blue 225
get a blackberry 8300, i think they are class well worth the money in my eyes, or even better the the google G1 phone that is even better.