ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which phone??

A number of clios
need a new phone but want one thats not to big has a 2.0 mega pixel camera or more, can play your own msg tones unlike the d600 and cost no more than 200 quid

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Never understood why people would pay £200 for a phone PAYG.

How much do you spend a month on PAYG if you don't mind me asking?

It's just you can get decent phones like a free Nokia N80 with 550 anytime xnetwork mins inc unlimited calls to a Magic Number and UNLIMITED texts for £35 per month.

12 x 35 = £420.

If you take off your £200 that gives you £220.

Divide that by 12 = £18.33 per month.

So if you're spending more or around £18 per month on PAYG then I'd go contract.

If you're spending a lot less than £18 then all this has been a waste of typing

lol!

Plus every year you get a new phone and keep your old one. Flog it or then go back to PAYG.

A number of clios
im already on contract and i got it for 12 months my phone is f*cked and got no insurance rang up need to buy a new one thats y im paying for one

Ph2 172
Anyone got any views on either the K800i or N73?? Was looking at both of these over the weekend

S2000
I've just got a W810 - which ticks all your boxes. There are better phones out there but for the money I would say that would be the best to get.

How is your phone broke?

If it's faulty it has a warranty.

Insurance is for lost/stolen/damaged phones.

Faulty phones is something else.

I'd give your provider a ring and see what they say.

A number of clios
Chris1.4RT said:
How is your phone broke?

If it's faulty it has a warranty.

Insurance is for lost/stolen/damaged phones.

Faulty phones is something else.

I'd give your provider a ring and see what they say.

i was on the roof of my house sorting out a few lose slates someone rang me and i dropped it when i was taking out of my pocket and it hit the floor (concrete drive) so you can prob guess what sort of state its in lol

182cup/D40/Hornet
Got the k800i,had the w800i b4,k8 quality phone,pics excellent the only bad thing is you have to buy a memory card for it(£20-£40)