ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which sat nav?

its half price in halfords atm. so their both at £179.99

read a few reviews and the route 66 seems to be better but the road angel has a better speed camera detection than the route 66

BMW 330D
its half price in halfords atm. so their both at £179.99

read a few reviews and the route 66 seems to be better but the road angel has a better speed camera detection than the route 66
Ah right havent heard alot about the Route 66 sat nav's so cant comment. I bought a road angel navigator, never used it so i sold it i now have a tomtom. If you want one with very good speed camera detection id get the Road angel.

Den

Clio II/II 1.2 16V
Best free sat nav - http://www.rac.co.uk/web/routeplanner/ :D
UK Atlas A-Z, and London A-Z both would cost ya around £15 ;)

I tried one sat nav before, and it only distructs you from driving...!

It really depends what you do, and if you really NEED one... Of course it's your choise where you want to spend your 200 quid for... ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Every sat nav i've used for plotting a route has been s**t, there good for letting you know where you are more than anything.

Den

Clio II/II 1.2 16V
Every sat nav i've used for plotting a route has been s**t, there good for letting you know where you are more than anything.

AGREE.
Even when using a sat nav in London I got lost, and had to get my London A-Z from under my seat to get the sense of directions where I was and where to go...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I like my tomtom, its never got me lost (although it found some fun routes when I was in a truck). Buy the speed camera detector from ebay for £1, my friend did and t works a treat

DO NOT BUY A ROUTE 66!!
it may state half price but was only at that price for 5 days and imo its not even worth 179.99
buy the road angel

tiTTy & SV650
I have a garmin streetpilot i3, its brilliant!

If I was buying again I'd buy another garmin but one with touch screen as mines just a scroll.