ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which satnav?

a burnt one
As the title suggests, not really interested in using it for the satnav but more for speed camera detection (do they even do that??) as i seem to be like a homing pigeon with directions.

Also do they detect the mobile cameras?

Anybody got links to some good reasonably priced units, i dont really want to spend a vast amount on it but then again i dont know how much an expensive or cheap one is, no idea on prices of these.

Hit me with what you got.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Got the TomTom 910 which is the best TomTom. Its really good. Had a Navman F20 which was nowhere near as good tested a few and decided to get the TomTom. Go for a TomTom of some sort whatever you do they are by far the best ones IMO

Navman Just told me there was a safety camera but TomTom tells speed of cameras and tells you where they are better aswell.