ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which seats??

182cup/D40/Hornet
Looking at getting rid of my cup front seats and getting something abit more supportive,not sure wheather or not to put in fixed or recline.Car does get used every other day for work etc etc.
Was looking at trendlines which seem ok but are still holding good money secondhand.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've had Trendlines, Daytona's, and Momo's. The Trendline's are a great seat, but they only drop the driving position by 10mm and aren't that supportive for track work. Daytona's are good, but they look cheap, Misano's are far better and not much pricier
http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/cobra-misano-black-adjustable-racing-seat-p-12509.html
The Momo's are the best non-fixed seat I've used. So supportive, they really hold you in better than the other seats mentioned. I've got the RS2.

SchwepTek™
I have had Misanos and found them to be uncomfortable for people with wide shoulders. I swapped to fixed Cobra Imola buckets and these were far more supportive and i found them to be very comfortable even after driving a 1000 mile round trip to Amsterdam!

182cup/D40/Hornet
I actually bought a set of Daytona's but didn't put them in because of looking cheap and didn't feel that supportive,but I only sat in them out the car.

182cup/D40/Hornet
I have been looking at the imola's but still not 100% about fixed,if I did would have to get the GT option lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'd love fixed for track days etc, but don't think I could put up with them daily.

182cup/D40/Hornet
Thats the dilema I've got,go to ring a couple of times a year and the odd track day so I'm kinda wondering the same,where did you get your RS2's from btw

182cup/D40/Hornet
Been looking at them but ain't 100% sure wheather I want fixed ones,would be my choice if I defo wanting fixed though,good choice;)

182cup/D40/Hornet
Are the RS2's quite a narrow seat,I read somewhere about if your over a 32" waist they can be tight?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I've used these badboys daily & had no problems, have done over 2 hours in one hit fine, the trip to the ring this year will be the true test lol

DSC05140.jpg

DSCF32081.jpg

Custom subframes have dropped them 35-40mm lower than standard, driving position is ace :cool: Fixed bucket FTW!

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
£500 for the pair brand new! Sub frames are the problem though, i spent 2 full days making mine so that the seating position was spot on.. trial an error with these badboys

James

182cup/D40/Hornet
Don't think I'd get my arse in them like,my mate's got some of them monaco's in and I nearlly have to shoehorn myself out ;)
Been looking at imola's(gt width)

BMW M5 & E36
Mine to go in my project Mk1. Not had chance to use them yet, but they'll be getting plenty of miles on both road and track before too long.

IMG_1432.jpg

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
My imola s'

CIMG2057.jpg

Great seat IMO, supportive, comfy, look decent and not too expensive either!